Hand-Held Drill Guide For Drilling Straight Holes All The Time
The Milescraft DrillBlock allows you to drill straight holes all of the time, on many different drilling surfaces. On the bushing block, there are 6 holes for common drill bits sizes. The bushing block is held at a tight tolerance and allows you to drill a hole 90° to any surface, centered on a round item or even directly into the corner of your project.
Unique, Ergonomic Design
- Built-in V-groove for drilling on cylindrical stock
- Built-in vertical and horizontal centerlines for accurate alignment
- Ergonomic design allows for you to comfortably hold the DrillBlock
- Non-slip TPE feet, prevents slipping and marring on the work surface
Solid Metal Bushing Block
- Six common drill bit sizes: 3.18mm, 4.76mm, 6.35mm, 7.94mm, 9.53mm and 12.7mm.