The original JET mini lathe was a real winner when it was introduced many years ago. Our new unit, with indexing and spindle lock, is the new standard in the industry. Put one in your shop today; you’ll be glad you did
- Six Speed operation
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Spindle lock allows for ease of removing chucks and faceplates.
- Indexing mechanism allows for fast, efficient, fluting and veining operations
- The live centre has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Self-ejecting tailstock for safe and easy removal of tooling
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
- Includes four non-skid rubber feet keep machine stable during use
Available in our Cape Town Store. For any other enquiries please contact our Cape Town branch.