The PBS 75 A belt sander is solidly built and boasts a powerful 710-watt performance. This machine allows for a high material removal rate on large surfaces. The belt sander stands out from the competition thanks to its optimised ergonomics and compact design. The result? Perfect handling across all sanding applications. The sturdy housing is built to a high standard and is exceptionally stable. One of the reasons for this is that the belt sander incorporates integrated aluminium components.
- Powerful and robust belt sander – for a high material removal rate on large surfaces
- Perfect handling – easy to control thanks to improved ergonomics and compact design
- Robust housing – high quality and stability due to aluminium components
- Automatic belt system – holds the belt in the right position during sanding
- Sanding belt tensioning system – for convenient and easy sanding belt changes
- Bosch microfilter system – the built-in dust extraction element draws the dust directly into the supplied microfilter box
- 1 sanding belt K 80